Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MD-3009 Metal Detector

Article about: There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold me

Kingfounds
    ?

Default Re: MD-3009 Metal Detector

There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.

Default Re: MD-3009 Metal Detector

My first metal detector was MD-3010. This is slightly more advanced than the MD-3009, and can recognize various metals with sounds and characters in the display. This worked, and I found both coins and war relics. It was not long before I bought a more expensive detector Fisher F4.
    This detector is much more efficient. Due to a better coil seek it out larger areas faster and the processor inside jobs much faster so I can see what lies beneath the earth faster.
    My conclusion with MD-3010 was that it worked too slowly to be usable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2