Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Please watch out for this man...

Article about: I was scrolling through Facebook earlier and noticed a video which seemed to be causing a stir in one of the WW2 Digger groups on Facebook ( cant remember the exact name of the group). It sh

Quote by big ned View Post
    Looking at his Facebook page I was shocked and disgusted to find he is friends with a member of this forum.

https://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

You can never tell, Ned.
    If he is he is still a w*nker!....

You are an ornery one Ned!

Jay

?

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Are we in agreement that this guy should be no where near anything historical?
    Sadly there are way too many hobby diggers who treat items but also remains like trash and just look for stuff they can sell on Ebay. Especially in Russia.
    I still have a distant relative who served with the 6. SS Division "Nord" who died somewhere in Karelia and hasn't been found until this day, so i of course follow our great forum member "Karell Gott" in hope he finds my relative some day but simultaneously i'm worried some "black diggers" find him and just loot his medals and his remains will never be put into a proper grave. So people like this "man" make me personally angry.

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Great publicity for Liepaja University

"Come to us and you will end up like Gatis Senvalds"
    Well, he doesn't look quite "right" to me (an English euphemism for a person considered mentally defective or retarded) so I doubt he is any kind of graduate or even student.

What a stroker! But I won't give him a moments thought to be honest. The world is full of knobheads and he is a very "small" one.

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

-Sobbing- "I've never felt more ashamed amongst my Brethren" , lol...Startled the Sh#t of me for a second...Well done, Ned...Well done indeed, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

A tool for sure. Sad that these kinds of dimwit trolls are scavenging historical artifacts and destroying them, sigh.

?

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Hi Ned, I think something might be wronf with thr link as i pressed it and it lead to my profile
    Mine also.

?

Is this a thread or discussion ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Looks a lot like Bobby Hill. That or a visual aid to the dictionary definition of "Man-child" with those kind of antics. Sad to see valuable history of any monetary value or not treated that way. But those dim and destructive type get their comeuppance. Hopefully in the spirit of Willy Wonka.

Hi, Over here in the sunny UK, we call people of his obvious high caliber a specific one word name. Unfortunately, being a part of a ladies anatomy, I can not use the word on our Furum!! Nor would I! Is his name Richard Cranium or Dick Head for short??

Yes Rene, a very big one!!!

Thank you HetzersGonnaHetz for highlighting this individual.

Regards Michael Ryan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast