Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Please watch out for this man...

Article about: I was scrolling through Facebook earlier and noticed a video which seemed to be causing a stir in one of the WW2 Digger groups on Facebook ( cant remember the exact name of the group). It sh

Quote by R Blum View Post
    Mine also.
    So, there's more than one of you in on it then.......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Why not report the guy to the authorities. I'm sure what he's doing is punishable.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    So, there's more than one of you in on it then.......
    But my Mom told me once they made me they broke the mold. I guess she lied.

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Hi Ned, I think something might be wronf with thr link as i pressed it and it lead to my profile
    that leads to my profile too lol, I was like wtf?

Sorry for not replying everyone, haven't been very active on the forum for a while sadly, been busy with exams. I do not know what became of this bloke, never reported him (like I should have) so who knows.

?

I would like it known that this person is not on my friends list nor is he on my Facebook, therefore I suppose it would be asking too much for an apology to the comments "disgusted, and you never can tell", Perhaps someone should obtain some facts before posting, or at the very least try to ascertain any by contacting the person who has been mentioned, ie ME, I do not take kindly to being accused of doing something I have not done and at the very least an open apology to the forum be forthcoming

?

I would like it known that this person has not been a friend of mine nor on my Facebook, and I do not have anything to do with him. The comments "Disgusted and You never can tell" are uncalled for but I suppose an apology will be asking too much. Comments such as these should be backed up with facts and not just posted on the whim of another member, especially as there are other members here who have also been trolled. I think I am entitled to an open apology on the forum
    Last edited by davejb; 12-14-2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Cancelled post

Quote by davejb View Post
    I would like it known that this person is not on my friends list nor is he on my Facebook, therefore I suppose it would be asking too much for an apology to the comments "disgusted, and you never can tell", Perhaps someone should obtain some facts before posting, or at the very least try to ascertain any by contacting the person who has been mentioned, ie ME, I do not take kindly to being accused of doing something I have not done and at the very least an open apology to the forum be forthcoming
    Dave, just for a heads up, its a spoof link, it always goes to the facebook profile of whoever clicks it, that was Neds little jokey - joke ....
    "Per Ardua"

?

Thanks for your reply Paul, I understand thats now the case, but I,ve been on this forum a long time and I,m as jokey as the next person and I like a laugh, but there are those who,s sense of humour go beyond a simple case of taking the piss, I feel very strongly about being even remotely associated, albeit in jest, with a troll and a person who willingly destroys relics and disrespects those who may have fallen in battle, a simple sorry would suffice in this case

No problem Dave, just to be clear, no one is associating you with this fella, if I clicked the link, my FB profile comes up, I'm not associated with him either. Also i don't think that Ned posts here anymore, unfortunately.
    "Per Ardua"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast