Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel Marker

Article about: I just received a really nice grouping from a veteran including with all of the soldiers documents which I believe he was in some sort of a driver position hence the flag, I believe it is a

Default Help with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel Marker

I just received a really nice grouping from a veteran including with all of the soldiers documents which I believe he was in some sort of a driver position hence the flag, I believe it is a vehicle ID marker panel, it has four grommets on each corner and the swastika is on the front and back. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you!Help with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel MarkerHelp with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel MarkerHelp with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel MarkerHelp with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel MarkerHelp with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel MarkerHelp with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel MarkerHelp with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel MarkerHelp with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel Marker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel Marker
    P
    Many

I can’t help you determine where exactly that flag belonged, but I can say that it looks really good. Congrats on this find!

If you post closeups of a few of the documents I can tell you what they are about.

?

How does it relate to USSR?
    You might get a better response if you moved this to the right sub-forum.

MAP
    ?

Nice grouping and yes this looks like a nice vehicle ID flag.

As noted above...this is in the wrong forum. You should ask a Mod to move the thread to the correct forum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

One flag for tank, car...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

B618aa,Sorry about that,I didnt realize it was in the wrong area,could you tell me how to move it properly or how to get a Mod. to move it? Thanks Chris

I do have the documents on here in another thread minus the flag,I was trying to get as much information on this Soldier as possible,I have a ton of papers and letters,medical records,etcI would like to know if he was KIA or made it out ok during the war,I believe he was either a driver or some sort of Calvary personal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel Marker   Help with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel Marker  

Help with determing if this flag is a Vehicle Panel Marker  

If you happen to have his Wehrpass or Soldbuch as part of the grouping, that would help with determining whether or not he survived the war. The other option would be to look for entries made post-8th May 1945, after V.E. Day.

His health record book (Gesundheitsbuch), in the photographs you have provided, would almost certainly make note of his untimely passing. Being dead is known to have a negative effect on a person's health! I've seen Wehrstammbucher marked with red crosses to indicate death. I imagine the same process would have been followed for the Gesundheitsbuch.

Regards, B.B.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast