Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another try: Feldgendarmerie EKM - genuine or fake?

Article about: Gentlemen! If you don´t mind - would you be so kind and give your opinions on this Feldgendarmerie EKM currently for sale on Historyshop? I was recently given great help with another Feldge

Default Another try: Feldgendarmerie EKM - genuine or fake?

Gentlemen!

If you don´t mind - would you be so kind and give your opinions on this Feldgendarmerie EKM currently for sale on Historyshop? I was recently given great help with another Feldgendarmerie EKM, that was proven to be fake. The font on this one however appears to be very different from the previous one, but I´m still a beginner when it comes to EKM. A (genuine) Feldgendarmerie EKM would be great to have in my collection!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another try: Feldgendarmerie EKM - genuine or fake?   Another try: Feldgendarmerie EKM - genuine or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another try: Feldgendarmerie EKM - genuine or fake?
    P
    Many

?

This emarke looks more promising then the one you posted earlier this week. After looking at the EKM itself, the material, stamping and wear I'm not seeing any apparent red flags. But this is a rare/uncommon emarke and I advice you to wait for more opinions before you purchase.

Regards, Rik

This one looks good, the seller has a number of other ekm, all of which look good. His prices seem quite high.

Thank´s a lot, much appreciated! Next on my "wish-list" is an EKM from Wiking or Nordland divisions, but it seems the SS EKM:s are frequently forged. A lot of very valuable information on this forum though..!

Always ask and post pictures before you buy, Wiking are especially common fodder to the fakers.