?

Default ekm heeres flak 277

ekm  heeres flak 277ekm  heeres flak 277

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ekm  heeres flak 277
    P
    Many

?

ekm  heeres flak 277ekm  heeres flak 277ekm  heeres flak 277ekm  heeres flak 277

Daarom.... Please can I ask a question. Are the tag your tags, and are they for sale? The reason I ask is I sometimes go onto some of the Russian web pages and there are some which look just like your photos with the coloured card/paper behind them. Thanks ...... Paul

?

Hello Paul, these EKMs are mine and are not for sale. If I die read I will not be cured of the long covid then this stuff ends up in the garbage. So keep an eye on my house. I bought this in Russia. It was an insanely large collection from a collector who had also stopped collecting. There were many rarities among deviant things.I have lots more,i place later some stuff on the forum Most of it has now ended up with other collectors in Russia. And they will also stop collecting againThat is life. 1 death is a tragedy,1 million deaths that is a statistic.Wkr Pat

The Heeres Flakartillerie Ersatz und Ausbildungs Abt 277 emarke will date from after April 1941 when this unit was renamed and formed.

Daarom.... Thanks for your response, I was not after buying any its just that I had seen the same type of tags on the colour backgrounds. Where as I do really admire some of the tags, I would just not be able to get my head around them all. Then is the job of cataloguing it all. That would put me in an very early grave! So I stick to P.O.W. tags and units associated with them, and any tag made on the rectangle plate. That way I have half a chance of being able to keep control of my small collection. regards....paul

?

The former owner of this collection collected the EKMs in this way. On cardboard cards with text on the back. Where he found it. And with information about the army parts. Most of it was found in East Prussia. What is now an oblast of Russia. Many EKms of fallschirmjagers and of the division Gross Deutschland.(also rectangle ones !) And all kinds of other army parts. Many army parts have gone down there in east prussia.After a bottle of vodka, He decided that it was a good idea. To stick the Ekms on colored cardboard cards. I absolutely think this is a nice system. But what I don't like is that the former owner (temporarily on loan) decided he has to stick the ekms with mouse glue. He made this decision after his 2nd bottle of vodka. Regards

?

There is a Russian who also bought some. He now offers them for sale on a western site. He is a reseller. He lives in the oblast Kaliningrad.You also see those colored cardboard cards with him.

Quote by Daarom View Post
    The former owner of this collection collected the EKMs in this way. On cardboard cards with text on the back. Where he found it. And with information about the army parts. Most of it was found in East Prussia. What is now an oblast of Russia. Many EKms of fallschirmjagers and of the division Gross Deutschland.(also rectangle ones !) And all kinds of other army parts. Many army parts have gone down there in east prussia.After a bottle of vodka, He decided that it was a good idea. To stick the Ekms on colored cardboard cards. I absolutely think this is a nice system. But what I don't like is that the former owner (temporarily on loan) decided he has to stick the ekms with mouse glue. He made this decision after his 2nd bottle of vodka. Regards
    Decisions made after a second bottle of vodka are seldom the best.