Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Ekm SCHUMA

Article about: For me this is an original ekm. There are a few things I find weird. For example, that no umlaut has been used. And the spelling of the word schutzmannschaft is wrong. That is all possible,

?

Default Ekm SCHUMA

Ekm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMA For me this is an original ekm. There are a few things I find weird. For example, that no umlaut has been used. And the spelling of the word schutzmannschaft is wrong. That is all possible, but there is something else. What I find really strange. What do you think guys ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ekm SCHUMA
    P
    Many

?

Ekm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMA I am still happy.

?

Fake or good ? I am still happy with it.

?

Lett. Shutzm.-batl.17. But this i find not .....What do you think guys. Is it possible that different types of ekms were used in the same series.?

?

Ekm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMA Still I think they are original. But I find it very strange. I'm curious about your opinion.Ekm SCHUMAEkm SCHUMA

Unusual to find brother ekm like this, unless they are all from the same source. Interesting.

?

Certainly intriguing, i do see nothing clearly wrong with them... The german military obviously only allowed german pronounciation on tags (even abreviations) so if a Latvian was tasked with stamping them he certainly could have mispelled it... Also the numbers are really close to each other so seems like a small Series... If the Story is all were once found together i would believe it, i think... If not found together like BlackCat already said, Having literally number 30 and 31 would be one hell of a coincidence... If you want a yes or no, i lean more towards a yes.

?

LATVIAN SCHUMA ID TAG
    €375.00
    Cost of delivery: €8
    Very nice zinc id tag (erkennungsmarke) from a member of the Schutzmannschaft-Bataillon 17, which consisted of Latvian volunteers. These battalions were rather small (usually about 500 men) and involved in anti-partisan warfare behind the front lines. This tag has been found near Ovruch in western Ukraine.

The tag is in very good condition.Ekm SCHUMA Latvian Schuma id tag - Narwa1944

?

The letters and numbers seem to be different from the earlier ekms. Just look at the number 17.