Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Erkennungsmarken Made After WW2- Fakes

Article about: by LustForRust Hi Fascinating thread, can anyone give me any thoughts on this one ? Sorry just realised I should have posted a new thread perhaps than adding it on here Thanks Hello Bad Fake

Default erkennungsmarke waffen ss original or copy?

Hello, I am new, I would like to know your opinion regarding this dog tag. The back there is nothing written.
    Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erkennungsmarken Made After WW2- Fakes
    P
    Many

It is a bad example, a hybrid of Heer Infanty Ersatz and Waffen SS, worthless.

?

Hi guys,

what about this one? Real or fake? I can't find any other EKM of this brigade to compare. And i find the font sketchy.

But the brigade seems to exist?

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - Sturmgesch?tz-Abteilung

Yes the unit existed and was destroyed in the Korsun kessel. I have not seen another example either and would want to see pictures of the other side.

?

I know who is selling this EKM, all the EKM he offers are fake in my opinion. At this moment he has 5 for sale and all are evenly sketchy. I would stay away from it.

Edit: Besides the 5 EKM for sale, there are 6 others already reserved/sold and all are fake. Some even have the same font although they are different units. And all his EKM are uncommon/rare units. Please be aware and if amyone wants more info or photos of the EKM just let me know.

?

I am not even going to wait. Here are some of the EKM offered by the same seller as the Sturmgeschützbrigade EKM.

Erkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- Fakes

?

And some more:

Erkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- FakesErkennungsmarken Made After WW2- Fakes

I am doing this to prevent anyone from buying this crap. The seller goes by the name WWII-Collector on a Dutch sales platform.

He probably uses other sales platforms as well, these are ugly fakes. Made to deceive, the worst type of individual.

?

I had seen these ekms too. My gut told me they were fake stuff. I agree with you guys. But some are very corrode How did they do that? with chemicals?

?

Thanks guys. Last week i noticed the same. He posted a few more EKM's online on the platform and that the similair "patina". That was definitely a no-go for me, and i forgot to post it over here (i downloaded the same photos for an example for here)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast