Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this a fake?

Article about: Got sent an offer for this tag I'm pretty certain this is a fake just want some verification from someone who knows something. After reviewing the stick on fake fonts a few of the numbers co

Default Is this a fake?

Is this a fake?Is this a fake?

Got sent an offer for this tag I'm pretty certain this is a fake just want some verification from someone who knows something. After reviewing the stick on fake fonts a few of the numbers concern me. The squished 3 has me quite concerned as I remember reading on a previous post that squished 3s are auto fakes. It's a good price if it's real but I have my doubts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this a fake?
    P
    Many

?

I would be surprised if someone went to the trouble to fake a bau btl. tag, this one looks OK to me.

Honestly my thoughts as well not much money to be made faking a bau. But I found 2 of the same exact 3 font in the fake font sticky so I figured I'd ask the pros. Thank you very much for the reply

I also see nothing suspect on this tag. It's a nice one.

Thx for your help again Austrian. Very glad I double checked because I had talked my self into it being fake. Thank you guys very much!

managed to talk them down a few bucks more. Ty for the help guys

Original

Same as the two examples i showed on my other thread so obviously a box or more has recently hit the market that's probably why we're seeing so many unissued BAU-132 as suggested by BC.regards Jake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this a fake?   Is this a fake?  

I haven't bought from this UK seller before but I've seen some of his items are real, others fake. So suggest you post here before committing money.

I always Do BC............