Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Help with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, please

Article about: I recently purchased this WWII dogtag. Can anyone tell me if it is real and if so, anything about it? Thank you so very much. It has the number 1250 on it, and the SS is in a double lighteni

Default Re: Help with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, please

hi.second variant "2" on other orginal tags.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, please   Help with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, please
    P
    Many

?

After many years I'm glad to have take one of this (I think original) tags. It's the first time that I have one Dirlewanger tag in my hand and my first impression is that it is lighter than others WSS EKMs. Like you will see in the bottom pics, the manifacture of mine is really crude with an obvious deburring in the rear. In this years I have read many discussions about this tags but I did not find this features. I ask to the others owners of Dirlewanger erkennungsmarken if this characteristics may be a (good or bad) signals for distinguish the fakes? Thanks in advance

Help with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, pleaseHelp with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, please

Quote by Prinz View Post
    my first impression is that it is lighter than others WSS EKMs. Like you will see in the bottom pics, the manifacture of mine is really crude with an obvious deburring in the rear.

Help with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, pleaseHelp with SS Dirlewanger WWII dogtag, please
    Hi!!
    You are absolutely right It is original tag

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3