Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hohenstaufen / my very first tag!

Article about: A little bit quiet here, so I want to show you my very first tag I found. Some few years ago (also for me)... This soldier disappeared from his service end of August 45 near Vienna area. Not

Default Hohenstaufen / my very first tag!

A little bit quiet here,
    so I want to show you my very first tag I found.
    Some few years ago (also for me)...
    This soldier disappeared from his service end of August 45 near Vienna area.
    Not falen! In the same hole were his awards + beltbuckle together.
    Interesting thing is they took a "b" instead "6" on one half.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hohenstaufen / my very first tag!   Hohenstaufen / my very first tag!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hohenstaufen / my very first tag!
    P
    Many

?

Really rare tag and really interesting story. Also in this case it's the first time that I see an (original) Hohenstaufen ekm with this kind of font. Thanks for sharing

MAP
    ?

Do you have photos of the awards and belt as well?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I have never seen a Hohenstaufen tag like this one. Here is an example from my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hohenstaufen / my very first tag!  

Quote by Eike41 View Post
    I have never seen a Hohenstaufen tag like this one. Here is an example from my collection.
    Great tag! The curved stamping is the more common and also more beautifull one (especially on stainless steel blanc).

@MAP
    My founds are boxed at the moment. Both tag pictures are older.
    It is a very nice TAB bronze and a WB in black. The buckle made of steel in bad condition.

Off topic, I also found "enough" alu belt buckles. Old picture, today much more...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hohenstaufen / my very first tag!  

?

Thank you for showing us. Really very special finds. I think that's nice to see. But I would rather have heard the screaming when it came out of the ground.