Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Kriegsmarine erkennungsmarke

Article about: Hello my friends. Now I propose to discuss this kriegsmarine token. I have no doubts about originality. What do you think about this? Also an interesting point about the damage on the token.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    All the Kriegsmarine Erkennungsmarken I own were ground finds I detected myself. I'm not a collector of "rare items", unless I find them myself! The ekm in #1 is not rare, it's a named KM erkennungsmarke, with a dubious history and if I was looking for an original one I would not buy this one. I will post some of my relics if you like, they are not special but they are real.
    What I wrote about rare tags does not apply to tag in the first post. =)
    Rare - for example, officers' tags (in my opinion)

Yes. If you showed your tags, it would be great.
    It is very interesting to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine erkennungsmarke
    P
    Many

?

Kriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarke

?

The large center hole does not bother me, I have seen too many different types of tag carriers that might cause that. The waffle marks are a red flag, how are they only on one side? the big issue that I would have is the way the lettering was done. the "L" in Karl on the bottom and the "T" in Schmitz don't look like normal KM tags engraving.

I've just started getting into Heer dog tags. The world of Kreigsmarine looks even more confusing, albeit intriguing.

?

Quote by Daarom View Post
    Kriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarkeKriegsmarine erkennungsmarke
    O! You joined! Thanks!
    Excellent document and tag.
    Now you know what to offer me if you want to exchange one of my tags.

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    I've just started getting into Heer dog tags. The world of Kreigsmarine looks even more confusing, albeit intriguing.
    Tags are an interesting collecting trend.
    I also love heers and luftwaffe tags. But I like Kriegsmarine tags more. =)
    Although, in my opinion, Kriegsmarine tags are more complicated. It is impossible to accurately compare the fonts, you cannot compare them with similar tags in one division ... Its difficulties ...

?

Quote by Eike41 View Post
    The large center hole does not bother me, I have seen too many different types of tag carriers that might cause that. The waffle marks are a red flag, how are they only on one side? the big issue that I would have is the way the lettering was done. the "L" in Karl on the bottom and the "T" in Schmitz don't look like normal KM tags engraving.
    Thanks! That's a great comment!!!
    1) What do you say about waffle marks? I haven't seen this before. And they are really only on one side.
    2) The letter L. Do you mean the L at the bottom of the tag in the name Karl? This strange descent down... I saw something similar once. But I can't remember...
    What I found now. Not exactly a similar example. But also a continuation of the letter
    Kriegsmarine erkennungsmarke

3) "T" in Schmitz is completely non-standard. I don't remember such "T".
    Last edited by FaFn1R; 11-10-2021 at 08:54 PM.

?

And the latest news.

The seller says he got the tag from private property. And that tag has never been in the collection.

?

Please forgive me for reuploading an old topic.
    But the theme should have an ending.

Sometimes I love adventure. This is exactly this case. I still bought this tag.
    After examining it with my own eyes, I have no doubts about the originality.
    But the damage can be modern.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the discussion

?

I think it is OK, very similar to other KM tags out there. I would have it in my collection.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3