Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine-Gefolge Erkennungsmarke

Article about: Hello my friends. The Kriegsmarine token is again on the table. I propose to discuss this Kriegsmarine-Gefolge Artilleriearsenal Pillau token. I still don't know how to relate to him. I've o

?

Default Kriegsmarine-Gefolge Erkennungsmarke

Hello my friends.
    The Kriegsmarine token is again on the table.
    I propose to discuss this Kriegsmarine-Gefolge Artilleriearsenal Pillau token.
    I still don't know how to relate to him. I've only seen 2 of these tokens.

My doubts:
    1) Very high number. Why in the arsenal of 1000 employees?
    2) If there are high-numbered tokens, where are the tokens with numbers 1, 10, 30, etc.
    3) Kriegsmarine-Gefolge tokens are often counterfeited.

Maybe you have such a token? Or have you seen such tokens yet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine-Gefolge Erkennungsmarke
    P
    Many

Not one that I have seen before. High numbers are probably not a red flag for such an establishment as it was likely staffed by lots of workers. As a non combat unit it isn't one that I am personally interested in.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Not one that I have seen before. High numbers are probably not a red flag for such an establishment as it was likely staffed by lots of workers. As a non combat unit it isn't one that I am personally interested in.
    Thanks for the answer, my friend.

I agree that there were many workers. But about 1000 workers + had to be regular military personnel.
    Somehow a lot. I will try to find out from my acquaintances who now live in the Pillau area how large the warehouses were.

Aren't you confused by the texture of the token?
    There is a difference in the surface of the metal between the front and back sides.
    In general, I think the token is rather original. But a number of doubts still remain.

A funny moment. One colleague said the token looks like a Dirk (Blume166) product.
    But I disagree with that.

Quote by FaFn1R View Post
    Thanks for the answer, my friend.

I agree that there were many workers. But about 1000 workers + had to be regular military personnel.
    Somehow a lot. I will try to find out from my acquaintances who now live in the Pillau area how large the warehouses were.

Aren't you confused by the texture of the token?
    There is a difference in the surface of the metal between the front and back sides.
    In general, I think the token is rather original. But a number of doubts still remain.

A funny moment. One colleague said the token looks like a Dirk (Blume166) product.
    But I disagree with that.
    Sadly Blume166 was my initial thoughts as well for this one. You need to see if anyone with more idea on KM related units has an opinion. Remember that this was a Naval Arsenal, so they most likely used slave labour/ethnic Germans in either case the numbers will be high. The difference in the surfaces I think is only because it has been cleaned more on the stamped face.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Sadly Blume166 was my initial thoughts as well for this one. You need to see if anyone with more idea on KM related units has an opinion. Remember that this was a Naval Arsenal, so they most likely used slave labour/ethnic Germans in either case the numbers will be high. The difference in the surfaces I think is only because it has been cleaned more on the stamped face.
    Thanks!
    Yesterday I was sent another photo of such a token. In total, I have already seen 3 such tokens.
    I talked with colleagues about this.

I think the token can be considered original.
    Only the details of this arsenal in Pillau remain interesting.