Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for information on the SS 3rd LAH Ersatz Kompanie (3.E./L.A.H.)

Article about: Could anyone provide any information on this specific 3.E./LAH unit such as it’s formation, commander, unit type etc. Also, if anyone can find any information of the Erkennungsmarken ident

?

Default Looking for information on the SS 3rd LAH Ersatz Kompanie (3.E./L.A.H.)

Could anyone provide any information on this specific 3.E./LAH unit such as it’s formation, commander, unit type etc.
    Also, if anyone can find any information of the Erkennungsmarken identity number 1708 of the 3.E./L.A.H. that would also be appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for information on the SS 3rd LAH Ersatz Kompanie  (3.E./L.A.H.)
    P
    Many

I don’t know who the commander was, but I have a tag from 3rd Kompanie-
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for information on the SS 3rd LAH Ersatz Kompanie  (3.E./L.A.H.)  

?

awesome

?

What do you guys think about this tag here???? I know it’s ugly as can be but beneath the paint it looks to be a genuine tag if I’m not mistaken???? Sadly those are the only pictures, the chain is a genuine Italian dog tag chain atleast.

- Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for information on the SS 3rd LAH Ersatz Kompanie  (3.E./L.A.H.)   Looking for information on the SS 3rd LAH Ersatz Kompanie  (3.E./L.A.H.)  

Ben, in my opinion it’s a good tag

?

I thought so too, it’s just a bit ugly but the font seemed to match Dimas example in the sticky thread… looks like I’m getting this tag then.

Thanks again.
    - Ben