Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Maker marked blank Ekm?

Article about: I've had this one for a long time and never been able to work out where it was produced. There is a stylised logo WS or SW and the year 1939, although this is clearly a much older style of e

Default Maker marked blank Ekm?

Maker marked blank Ekm?
    I've had this one for a long time and never been able to work out where it was produced. There is a stylised logo WS or SW and the year 1939, although this is clearly a much older style of erkennungsmarke. There is also a small nazi eagle acceptance mark. Has anyone ever seen similar?

It does have an indented snap line on the other side.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker marked blank Ekm?
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a proof sample of some kind to me, possibly a sample for approval? Never seen one exactly like that.

Hi Eike41, that was the conclusion I had also. Had hoped to locate the logo but have not had any luck and so it went back into the depths of the collection!

A company brand. For the workers in a factory.

?

Here is a factory protection ID maybe this is what yours was going to be if stamped.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker marked blank Ekm?  

Like that one Eike41. I think its actually Weiterleitungsbahnhof Niedersachsen. Railway forwarding station, Niedersachsen.