Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Neuengamme & Estonian SS

Article about: Hi, I did make an offer for these 2 tags here, which was accepted... I pretty sure both are good but you never know, and since ive heard especially the estonian tags were found in unused con

?

Default Neuengamme & Estonian SS

Hi,
    I did make an offer for these 2 tags here, which was accepted... I pretty sure both are good but you never know, and since ive heard especially the estonian tags were found in unused condition and the number later added… so just want to make sure, I know what I buy.

- Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Neuengamme & Estonian SS   Neuengamme & Estonian SS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Neuengamme & Estonian SS
    P
    Many

?

My dear Friend, like you know, many of this Estnische Legion tags was found with any numbers and, to more of these, the number was added by the fakers.
    In my opinion your tag like mine that I (re)post, are completely original.
    Neuengamme & Estonian SS

?

I added again also two others 2 Kp. erkennungsmarken little bit different. One was mine (and pubblished on Hoidal book) the other..credit to the owner.
    This further tags show that exist for sure two kind of this tags which one has bigger upper holes.
    Neuengamme & Estonian SS
    Neuengamme & Estonian SS

?

About the KL..my knowledge is really low, but I like it!

Hey, I also wrote the seller but some of his discs seemed to good to be True forthe price, so i passed on them.
    Gratulations to the buy, if they are good you made a great score!

Greetings from northern Germany

?

Quote by Prinz View Post
    In my opinion your tag like mine that I (re)post, are completely original.
    Neuengamme & Estonian SS
    Prinz, thanks my friend for your quick response, good to know I made the right move then… I do like your example too, it’s close in number too.

- Ben

?

Quote by Nr16Lueneburg View Post
    Hey, I also wrote the seller but some of his discs seemed to good to be True forthe price, so i passed on them.
    Gratulations to the buy, if they are good you made a great score!

Greetings from northern Germany
    What???? he made me make an offer… Anyway I’m also going to pass on all others as I don’t like any of the others, seems he collected them himself and was taken for a ride on some of them, I do wish the heavy SS tank battalion 502 and the dachau tags of his were real but I have a very very bad feeling with these ones.

Greetings back to you from Trier, Germany.
    - Ben

Yes, especially his Schw.SS Pz. Btl. 502 looks fishy because the exact same font was used for the 5 in the Bataillon and the roll number.

The exact same 5 was used in many of his other tags.
    Seems you picked the best ones of the Lot.
    He did make me make an offer either but I tried to negotiate a Bit, then I changed my mind.
    Greetings and have a nice evening.

?

Quote by Nr16Lueneburg View Post
    Yes, especially his Schw.SS Pz. Btl. 502 looks fishy because the exact same font was used for the 5 in the Bataillon and the roll number.

The exact same 5 was used in many of his other tags.
    Seems you picked the best ones of the Lot.
    He did make me make an offer either but I tried to negotiate a Bit, then I changed my mind.
    Greetings and have a nice evening.
    Ok i see… yeah, my thoughts were: the LAH tags seem to be stamped above corrosion, dachau tag has a different font to the known 2 real fonts also not a real blank that’s also the same to the ausb. rgt. Hermann Göring Tag… the SS Panzer tag seems to be a real blank but it’s unused condition looks to new to me… the Prague tag, that’s actually really close to the original but I still think it’s fake, the „a“ don’t match up to known originals etc. the others I don’t know enough about… and are not too interesting.

I upload pictures of the (most likely) ALL FAKE TAGS:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Neuengamme & Estonian SS   Neuengamme & Estonian SS  

Neuengamme & Estonian SS   Neuengamme & Estonian SS  

Neuengamme & Estonian SS  

Thanks for Posting the high res pictures for everyone to See! I only had the low Resolution pictures with all discs on one photo.
    The LAH is clearly stamped above The corrosion, that confirms my thoughts on that one!
    The other ones I dont know much about.
    Just the same Font used in the Schw. Ss Pz Btl 502
    And the B 557 are a red flag that stands out to me.
    Thanks again and greetings!