Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194

Article about: Hey guys, I just received my first ekm. I think that it is original. What do you guys think? Attachment 1590156Attachment 1590155Attachment 1590154 (I cannot turn the pictures for some reaso

?

Default original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194

Hey guys, I just received my first ekm. I think that it is original. What do you guys think?

Attachment 1590156Attachment 1590155Attachment 1590154

(I cannot turn the pictures for some reason)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194   original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194  

original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194
    P
    Many

No doubt, it's a good one!

?

Thanks! Do you know were i can find some information about this ekm?

Hi Hill.

I have orientated your photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194   original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194  

If you are taking your photos with a smart phone or tablet, always take them in landscape mode and they will be orientated in the correct position when you upload them to a thread.

Kind regards,

Will.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original? ekm 2/ERS BTL.J.R. 194  

Here is some information about Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 194.

The battalion was raised on September 1, 1939 in Braunschweig, Wehrkreis XI . The infantry replacement battalion 191 was subordinate to the division 171 and provided the replacement for the troops from military district XI. The battalion was renamed 487 Infantry Replacement Battalion on December 7, 1939 . On the same December 7, 1939, a new Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 194 was raised in Celle, Wehrkreis XI , from the rest of the command of the previous Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 487 . The new battalion was also subordinate to Division 171 and provided, among other things, the replacement for the 71st Infantry Division. On October 1, 1942, the battalion was divided into an Infantry Replacement Battalion 194 and a Reserve Infantry Battalion 194. From October 1, 1942, the replacement battalion was subordinate to Division 471 . The reserve battalion was created in Göttingen in military district XI and was subordinate to the 171st reserve division after it was formed . The two battalions were renamed 194th Grenadier Replacement Battalion and 194th Reserve Grenadier Battalion on November 7, 1942. When the name was changed, the replacement battalion was also in Göttingen. In 1943, the replacement battalion was based in the Ziethen barracks in Göttingen. After renaming, the reserve battalion became the Netherlandsrelocated. Later the reserve battalion came to Dixmuiden in Belgium. On February 1, 1944, the reserve battalion formed the 1st Battalion from Grenadier Regiment 128 of the 48th Infantry Division .

Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 194 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Hello, thank you for the tip and the info!

kind regards,

Hill