Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?

Article about: Here's my question about originality?

Default Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?

Here's my question about originality?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?   Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?
    P
    Many

It has already been discussed in a Russian forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?   Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?  

?

I don't know what the answer was on the forum in Russia. But whatever it was, I have great respect for the knowledge and skill that is present among collectors in Russia. If the answer there would be that it is original then I have no doubt about it. I am also on that forum in Russia.But it is also possible that there was no unequivocal answer. But I think the answer on a large forum in the west will be the same then.I think they look convincing.

?

The 10/ PZ Rgt 24 is not real IMO

Rest seems ok to me.

@Daarom
    Here is the link to the forum. After much discussion they were too likely to be classified as original.

https://forum.ww2.ru/index.php?showtopic=4904748

@byBen
    What is your plausible answer why you think the 10./ is not original?

?

There is 1 person on the forum that I respect a lot who writes that he doesn't like this ekm. I have a lot of respect for his knowledge of the thousands of ekms that he has passed through his fingers and reviewed. But for me the ekm which is in 2 parts and has been bent,/broken repaired is still convincing. But the ekm with stammroll number 18,( 10/ PZ Rgt 24 ) where does that photo come from? I don't see that on the big forum of russia.

?

The ekm with stammrollnumber 18 ( 10/ PZ Rgt 24 ) seems to be have a other R and maybe a other type of 24 ?

The 24 comes not from the russian forum. It has found interest in a german marketplace.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Erkennungsmarke Original?  

i don't like this one.it does not look good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast