Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer I'd disk

Article about: I found this ID disc last week rummaging through some boxes of medals, and other items. I'm not a collector of them, and just wanted to show it. Thank you for your time 😊

Default Panzer I'd disk

I found this ID disc last week rummaging through some boxes of medals, and other items. I'm not a collector of them, and just wanted to show it. Thank you for your time 😊
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer I'd disk   Panzer I'd disk  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer I'd disk
    P
    Many

The most interesting thing I like about the disk is the fact this fellows blood type is AB. Extremely rare! Parasitic in nature for he is a universal recipient.

Thank you gentlemen for looking. Like I said I'm not a collector of dog tags. I found this one with e few others that were squirreled away. 3rd Panzer Division der Wehrmacht has a long history! Formed 15-10-35 existed the length of the war.
    Last edited by humble collector; 11-24-2016 at 11:04 PM.

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Thank you gentlemen for looking. Like I said I'm not a collector of dog tags. I found this one with e few others that were squirreled away. 3rd Panzer Division der Wehrmacht has a long history! Formed 15-10-35 existed the length of the war.
    Except that the disc refers to the 3rd kompanie of pz ERs abt 25, which was not part of the 3rd Pz Div. And this tag is identical to one sold in Moscow in April this year. So I'm guessing it wad not such a chance find.

Moscow. Awesome! I picked it up from a fellow from Indiana earlier this year. Threw it in a Tupperware container with other items picked up over time. It's amazing how far things can travel