MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

Article about: Love the ice cleat as a display holder !!

Quote by Andrew Miller View Post
    Check mine pls - interesting piece
    Attachment 1262984
    Attachment 1262986
    Can't decide if this is actually field made replacement or not. Is it normal size, 7cm by 5cm?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your SS Erkennungsmarken
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I am really into collecting these pieces of SS history, please show yours !

Here is my small offering

Nick
    Nice to see a similar one from the same battalion, in the opening post

Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

?

After many years and, unfortunatly, after that I sold my collection, I come back to this my dangerous love..that's is my little contribution to this really interesting thread.
    Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken

Thanks for sharing @Prinz!
    I have to say estnish units are not my concern, but I have my doubts on the last one (no. 98).
    Probably you know more infos about it?

?

Thank you Austrian for your input. Yes, I understand what do you mean. This (original) kind of tags was found without number and, unfortunatly, to many of it was added the numbers by the fakers. No, I have not any infos about this ekm...simply I buyed it on ebay, in two differents moments..in the sense that the 2 half was sold in differents moments by two differents (ID) sellers. So I'm not 100% sure about it's originality. My only knowledge about it, is (as usual for me) this comparison with other original tags.
    Like I show you, there are small differents in every three number 2, and in mine is missing (or is very light) the point after the number. Anyway, in my personal (and not objective) opinion the engrave of all the numbers is compatible with the ground found condition of my ekm.
    I addedd just another personal opinion. My 2 Kp. tag have the "regular" upper hole. At today, all the Estn.Leg. tags with number over 400 (or without number) have the upper holes wider. Probably I will be denied, but I think that it was a kind of model used after 1943...I understand that there is any evidence about it but it's another chance for my 2 Kp. ekm.

Sorry again for my poor english..I hope that you understand all...

Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken

Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken

My little contribution.

Default Here are mine- Thoughts?

Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken

?

Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken According to experts, the first 3 are fake.Wait for others to respond.

?

Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken 3 x original one Zeesen.

?

Ekm katscher seems also to be a fake.Zitat von SHD
    Und was ist mit der 'Katscher'? Ich halte meine für gut!?

Gruß

SHD

Hallo

Oh, ganz übersehen. Die hier im Thread gezeigte weißt alle typischen Merkmale einer Kopie auf. Ich sag nur Din Satz. Zumindest hat sie den gleichen Stempelsatz wie eine andere bekannte Gurkenreihe.

Gruss, Fronti

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast