Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

"SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?

Article about: I like to buy a SS dog tag, the seller say is a good one, what you think? Thanks for the help.

Default "SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?

I like to buy a SS dog tag, the seller say is a good one, what you think? Thanks for the help.

"SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?"SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?"SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?"SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?
    P
    Many

?

I have been looking through one of the sticky threads on SS Erkennungsmarken and here is a link:

SS Erkennungsmarken

Compare yours with the Ekm in post #28.

Regards, Rik

The erkenunngsmarke tasche has been added to this piece in my opinion. There is no wear to the holes on the emarke itself. That being said it appears ok on initial view.

Thank you for your opinions and help, comparing with other dog tags looks good for me, but still would like to know other opinions...thanks.

?

The tag is good in my opinion. I cannot tell about the pouch. I have the same tag roll number 3924 but very poor condition the stamping is identical.

Hello to all.
    I have the EKM 3592 and the print characters are different. But I think both EKM's are good.

"SS" Dog Tag Identification someone help, please?

Quote by Eike41 View Post
    The tag is good in my opinion. I cannot tell about the pouch. I have the same tag roll number 3924 but very poor condition the stamping is identical.
    I'm 99% sure the tasche is age related, just I don't think it was ever originally with this tag.

Thank you very much my friends, i appreciated your help!