Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss ekm

Article about: I think it is a fake one. But could i be wrong? Need help with this one guys. Wkr

?

Default Ss ekm

I think it is a fake one. But could i be wrong? Need help with this one guys. Wkr Ss ekmSs ekm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss ekm
    P
    Many

?

Sorry Daarom but I don't like it. In theory it is one of the most rare tag that an ekm collector would like to have but, in practice, I don't know if this kind of tags really exist. The Karstwehr batailon was formed (in april 1943) above all by volunteers coming from SS-Geb.Ers. Btl. "Nord", but also "Prinz Eugen" and "Germania" that probably manteined his tags.

?

Thank you very much for your response. Also because the photos are not really sharp. Thank you for your explanation. I respect your opinion very much. Wkr Pat

?

Thank you very much Daarom for your kindly words but I have got only a little (very little) of knowledge, a little bit more of experience and a great passion..according to this I give only my 0,02 cents..

?

haha. I highly respect your opinion. And also that you react to those worthless photos of mine. And what you wrote that maybe these men kept their old ekm. I hadn't thought about that either.

It uses a fake font, not one I would be chasing after personally.

?

Thank you very much for your answer BC. Respect Pat