Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS Flak Ersatz und Ausbildungs Rgt Ekm Ardennen

Article about: This is my remnants SS Flak Ersatz und Ausbildungs Rgt ekm, or probably more accurately made of two fragments that I found many years ago in the Ardennes.

Default SS Flak Ersatz und Ausbildungs Rgt Ekm Ardennen

This is my remnants SS Flak Ersatz und Ausbildungs Rgt ekm, or probably more accurately made of three fragments that I found many years ago in the Ardennes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Flak Ersatz und Ausbildungs Rgt Ekm Ardennen
    P
    Many

?

That is an excellent example, the rear stamp "WAFFEN SS" is one I have seen many times. Nice!

Quote by Eike41 View Post
    That is an excellent example, the rear stamp "WAFFEN SS" is one I have seen many times. Nice!
    Absolutely, 100% the real deal.

?

Very nice to see this. That must have been quite a scream when you found it. Or just a huge silence when you held it in your hands and your thoughts came together. I also liked your photo of the panther tank in the Netherlands. There was still a world to discover in the outdoor museum in Overloon. I still remember it well. Now things have changed a lot there for some time now.

Quote by Daarom View Post
    Very nice to see this. That must have been quite a scream when you found it. Or just a huge silence when you held it in your hands and your thoughts came together. I also liked your photo of the panther tank in the Netherlands. There was still a world to discover in the outdoor museum in Overloon. I still remember it well. Now things have changed a lot there for some time now.
    Touching history where it happened is a very special feeling. Mind bending when you realise what they represent in the location 80 plus years ago.