Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy

Article about: I'm bâck from the island for christmâs ât home. So I wânt to show you these three skydivers todây. The first tâg is a bâd copy, I bought it yeârs âgo ând I wâs new ând clueless.

?

Default Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy

I'm bâck from the island for christmâs ât home. So I wânt to show you these three skydivers todây.
    The first tâg is a bâd copy, I bought it yeârs âgo ând I wâs new ând clueless. Meânwhile I hâve two from 6th compâny with two different typefâces. One font wâs embossed for tâgs under the number 120, the other fonttype over the number 120.
    I hope this will help you for future purchâses.
    GOD JUL!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy   Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy  

Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy
    P
    Many

?

Ând here is whât i do with copys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy   Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy  

Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy   Three different Paratrooper Tâgs from Regiment 6 - Original vs. Copy  

Thank you for showing me examples, because I'm looking for my first dogtag, and wouldn't want to be taken for the novice I am.

?

Cool

Welcome! Before you buy one, mâke sure it's ân originâl one. Compâre the font, reâd books (deutsche erkennungsmârken - Hôidal, erkennungsmârken der wâffen ss) ând the most importânt: âsk here in the forum.

Thanks for posting! I'am always interested for Erkennungsmarken of FJR 6!

FJR6 Erkennungsmarke 256175 and 215717 6th and 11th company Fallschirmjäger Regiment 6