Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

(Volkssturm?) EKM ID

Article about: Greetings! i found on auction this EKM, seller says that is Volkssturm dog tag , myself i never seen dog tag like this. my questions are 1. is this Volkssturm? 2. shortcuts ID 3. Is 35 \\$ wis

Default (Volkssturm?) EKM ID

Greetings! i found on auction this EKM, seller says that is Volkssturm dog tag , myself i never seen dog tag like this. my questions are
    1. is this Volkssturm?
    2. shortcuts ID
    3. Is 35 $ wise price

thank you!

(Volkssturm?) EKM ID

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement (Volkssturm?) EKM ID
    P
    Many

?

I have an original from the battalion xx/7. Which is a bau battalion. Volkssturm The font corresponds somewhat, but not quite with the ekm you show.. And the one you show seems to be made of iron/magnetic/(stainless. Mine is made of zinc. Bau-Bataillon XX/VIII

Feldpostnummern ab dem 18. März 1945: Das Bataillon wurde als Bau-Bataillon XX/VIII in der Feldpostübersicht eingetragen.

Einheit Feldpostnummer
    Stab 67389 A
    1. Kompanie 67389 B
    2. Kompanie 67389 C
    3. Kompanie 67389 D
    4. Kompanie 67389 E
    Das Bau-Bataillon XX/VIII wurde im März 1945 im Wehrkreis XX aufgestellt. Das Bataillon wurde aus dem Volkssturm als Heerestruppe aufgestellt. Das Bataillon wurde nach der Aufstellung in Danzig, im Wehrkreis XX, eingesetzt.

The went down in Danzig der untergang

?

The ekm you show Bau-Bataillon XX/IX
    Bau-Pionier-Bataillon XX/IX

Feldpostnummern ab dem 19. März 1945: Das Bataillon wurde als Bau-Pionier-Bataillon XX/IX in der Feldpostübersicht eingetragen.

Einheit Feldpostnummer
    Stab 65421 A
    1. Kompanie 65421 B
    2. Kompanie 65421 C
    3. Kompanie 65421 D
    4. Kompanie 65421 E
    Das Bau-Bataillon XX/IX wurde im März 1945 im Wehrkreis XX aufgestellt. Das Bataillon wurde aus dem Volkssturm als Heerestruppe aufgestellt. Das Bataillon wurde nach der Aufstellung in Danzig, im Wehrkreis XX, eingesetzt.

Der Ersatztruppenteil für das Bataillon ist unbekannt.

Kommandeure:

?

Greetings! i found on auction this EKM, seller says that is Volkssturm dog tag . Is the auction in Russia ?

Thanks for your help Daarom, no auction is in Poland. Answer me please is this Original and Worth 35 $? Regards

?

I find it hard to say. Also the condition this ekm is in. Others will no doubt say that this ekm is artificially aged. But for me this ekm has a good chance of being original. But wait for others who may respond. I think they will have a different opinion.

?

And 35 dollars is a lot of money for some and not for others. I do think that the cost for Volksturm Ekms is higher than an average infantry unit. But then we come back to the first question is the ekm original or not. What if it's not original then $35 is a lot of money. But especially the disillusion hurts. Not so much in your wallet but rather in your head and the confidence in collecting EKMs takes a knock

Okay, thank you

?

And normally you look after wear of the carrying holes. Because wear is a good sign and we'd love to see it. But this Volksturm part has only existed for a few weeks. So the wear has not had time to develop.

any other thoughts?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast