Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What do you think? about this sample

Article about: Hello my friend I have the following questions. 1. In 1940 the name was changed from panzerabwehr to Panzerjäger, whose service number was 589. If it is genuine, it is expected that the own

?

Post What do you think? about this sample

Hello my friend

I have the following questions.

1. In 1940 the name was changed from panzerabwehr to Panzerjäger, whose service number was 589.
    If it is genuine, it is expected that the owner has been reissued. ( Ers unit -> Field unit )

2. On the surface, there are traces of excavations from the ground. Nevertheless, the cord is mixed.

It would be interesting if this was genuine.
    What do you think? about this sample

Best regards
    S.W.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think? about this sample   What do you think? about this sample  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think? about this sample
    P
    Many

It's a curious one S.W. because if the Abteilung was motorised I would assume this took place before the invasion of France in May 1940. Then in June 1940 the unit was renamed to Panzerjäger Abteilung 7 so if this is genuine it only existed for a short time. To me it looks correct but I don't have another to compare it to. It is strange if this is ground found that the cord looks original but this could easily be added by someone else.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    It's a curious one S.W. because if the Abteilung was motorised I would assume this took place before the invasion of France in May 1940. Then in June 1940 the unit was renamed to Panzerjäger Abteilung 7 so if this is genuine it only existed for a short time. To me it looks correct but I don't have another to compare it to. It is strange if this is ground found that the cord looks original but this could easily be added by someone else.

Hi my friend

I agree with your opinion. Thanks for your comments!

?

Any comments are welcome.