Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

what type of tag is this?

Article about: I must start by saying that the tag is not mine. It was found at a Ex UK Pow camp with a metal detector, the owner might be sending it my way. As ever any help most happily received.....paul

Default what type of tag is this?

I must start by saying that the tag is not mine. It was found at a Ex UK Pow camp with a metal detector, the owner might be sending it my way. As ever any help most happily received.....paul.

what type of tag is this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what type of tag is this?
    P
    Many

It's a Kriegsmarine ekm as per 1936 regulations. Stamped to Wiestock, who was a Erganzungssoldat or seemänische Laufbahn i.e A career sailor with the Kriegsmarine. The year he was inducted being 1940.

Black cat.... are there records to say if this person was a POW in the UK if there are can you show where to look.....thanks Paul.

POW records were originally held by the country of incarceration, but are now held in Geneva by the International Committee of the Red Cross. Such personal data is sadly not open source. Do you know which camp he was in?

Fra
    ?

Hello guys,
    yes It's a Kriegsmarine ekm.
    I show you mine, also found at a ex Pow camp.what type of tag is this?