MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

wondering about validity of these ebay items please

Article about: if these are real, what is the max you would pay?

Default wondering about validity of these ebay items please

if these are real, what is the max you would pay?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture wondering about validity of these ebay items please   wondering about validity of these ebay items please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wondering about validity of these ebay items please
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Every item you post should be in a separate thread. A single photo of every angle is necessary to determine the authenticity of these items. Some information you have gathered yourself, or the listing information, would also be helpful. Doing some of the research yourself will be much appreciated here, and shows you are trying to learn. I'm afraid you won't get any help by posting these items this way. Lastly, we do not discuss prices here on the forum due to multiple reasons. Just a few guidelines to help you on your way!

Best of luck,

-Dos

Thank you. I did not know that. I do a lot of research on items that I am interested in but I do not have the eye that most people do on this forum as to whether or not an item is genuine. I appreciate your help!

I suggest you post single images, as large as possible.
    It is very difficult to judge authenticity with images like you have posted.
    You will receive more help this way.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

WW1 Austrian Dog tags. This should probably belong in the Imperial section of the forum
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)