Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I am in search of information, wwi prussian pilot

Article about: Last weekend I was in Taos New Mexico and acquired a WWI Prussian Pilots Badge that looked good with and inscription on the rear. Today I am clicking around on the internet and found a simil

Ok, if you have taken the time to read through the two threads that were posted for you, what is your opinion of this badge?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Ok, if you have taken the time to read through the two threads that were posted for you, what is your opinion of this badge?
    Ralph.
    In my opinion it is a very well done reproduction. However im not condeeming a potenital piece of history becuase of a hand full of posts on a forum and my inexperience on the subject. So Im sending it to people who's sole job is Medals/Badges/and Militia who I have boughten from in the past.

Sir-
    Your negativity and insults to a moderator will not be tolerated. Post your regrets for your attitude to Ralph or you will be sent off to the Land of Nod. You are the one who keeps this pot boiling so turn off the heat or else./
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I would rather try to work this out. I would prefer to leave any personal attacks out and discuss the badge.

That being said,
    So if your feelings are that it is a reproduction, and we have supplied you with two threads, of which it is obvious that the posters had more than just a passing knowledge of, I can only suggest that you send it back and get a refund.
    I have read both of the threads and if I were looking to add one of these to my collection, I don't think I could find better reference that what we have given you. They even discuss this very badge.
    I find it doubtful that the individual you are sending it to will have more knowledge about them than the others in the threads.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Sir-
    Your negativity and insults to a moderator will not be tolerated. Post your regrets for your attitude to Ralph or you will be sent off to the Land of Nod. You are the one who keeps this pot boiling so turn off the heat or else./
    I trust youve read the thread bob, if so you can see I have tried to be more the cordial to these complete strangers. Welcoming all who wish too chim in. Some posted there two cents and moved on, and to those people I appriciate there input. Then for some reason, two or three people have become begruged with me and keep harassing me. I tried to be nice and post to this forum, maybe create a free exchange of information? No, people wana get irritated when I ask for a second opinion (an opinion I HAD planed on sharing for everyones knowledge). But no I get cyber bush wacked by some jokers and you say I "insult" them? Cya "Moderator"

p.s. rbminis glad we almost had a real conversation.

Quote by ElColeccionista View Post
    Good armchair moderating
    Quote by ElColeccionista View Post
    hahaha pleased to oblige. Ill leave that up to the world class experts that populate this garden of eden forum haha All opinion are still welcome.
    This is not going well at all ..I dont ever remember entering someones home and helping myself to a large dish of self entitlement. If you say you are leaving,,. Mr El ..it would be best if you did. Ralph has shown much willingness and patience to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ralph Has the support of the Administration. Some with arm rests Hopefully you will make the best decision that will support this thread and the respect of those experienced collectors. Best in your Endeavours

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

some people do not get it. Up up and away
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    some people do not get it. Up up and away
    Unnecessary bandwith usage and for naught... Good call Bob !!
    This person had a good shot at the best advice in the known field of collecting in the present and future.. His loss.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4