Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial German Flight Badges

Article about: Finally after many years of searching I have completed a set of Prussian and Bavarian Flight Badges. All the Bavarian badges are Poellath mfg except the commemorative badge which is unmarked

Default Imperial German Flight Badges

Finally after many years of searching I have completed a set of Prussian and Bavarian Flight Badges. All the Bavarian badges are Poellath mfg except the commemorative badge which is unmarked but has all the signs of being Junkers. The Prussian are all Junkers mfg and so marked except the commemorative badge which is Meybauer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Flight Badges   Imperial German Flight Badges  

ccj
    ?

Impressive display. I really like the way you mounted them on the board. How are they held in place?

MAP
    ?

Outstanding! How did I miss this last year!

The display is fantastic. Only have one so far but if I ever complete the set, this is a great idea!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is an area of particular interest to me. Can you show images of the reverses of the Poellath pieces? As you know, these are quite the minefield of fakes.