Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

LT. H. Donald Hudson not forgotten

Article about: .

?

My god Lance that is some awesome research you did thank you very much

?

Where did you find those wedding phptos

And from what I read of the Buna & Gona attacks. The US pilots were doing a lot of ground attacks and attacks on supply ships, rather than dog fights. As Lance said, 100 missions; he did his bit.

?

Yes he did

?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    My god Lance that is some awesome research you did thank you very much
    I thought that info would make your Day!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Where did you find those wedding phptos
    Those two images were hosted on his wife's Ancestry.com page. They were uploaded by (I assume) a relative. Additionally, they had no children, and it appeared she never remarried :-(

Best,

V/r Lance

So it seems the 35th Fighter Group replaced the 8th FG with the 41st Fighter Squadron arriving in Port Moresby PNG on 20 July 1942, having previously been based in Australia.

?

Thank you lance the items I have from Lt. Hudson I picked out of the garbage years ago when i was working. Gary

There is still a possibility photos of the 41st FS in New Guinea will emerge. I've seen other photos of the 35th FG pilots in PNG so further research may bring up information on Lt Hudson and his time in PNG. I did locate a table of 35th FG "kills" in 1943. By then they were flying the P38, a much superior aircraft. Such a table for 1942 would be interesting.

LT. H. Donald Hudson not forgotten

?

Anderson thank you for all your time and research you and lance have dug up so much info. Thank you Gary

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4