Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

P51B/C MUSTANG Seat

Article about: I recently came across this little beauty on Milweb, a French guy form the Normandy region had this item for sale, the history was very vague. He mentioning his Father had acquired it from a

Les
    ?

Default Re: P51B/C MUSTANG Seat

Just updating This seat is called a Schick Johnson type being the second type made by Schick Johnson
    Les

Celticsquid
    ?

I know this post is a tad old but, what would the value on this seat be today? I ask because I have one of the exact same seats.

Quote by Celticsquid View Post
    I know this post is a tad old but, what would the value on this seat be today? I ask because I have one of the exact same seats.
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Sorry, we are not a free evaluation service. We collect, and help others to determine what they have, I'm afraid you will have to look elsewhere for a value.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Les
    ?

P51B/C MUSTANG Seat

This is the seat I had drawn for a mates hotrod based on the Mustang seat photos. I did lack a photo of the rear of the seat and dimensions, total guess work,
    Les

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2