Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!

Article about: Thanks very much for posting. Do you have a straight on shot of it?

Default Re: Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    A better photo of Doran's wing and squadron pin.
    I have always loved the stitching around this wing Tom...beautiful.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    A better photo of Doran's wing and squadron pin.
    Stunning wings and squadron pin. This french made bullion wing is one of my favorite designs. Simple but elegant. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Terry

Here is a fine original, though a bit worse for wear example of the so called "Dallas" wing (so called because of the high percentage of Texas-trained pilots that wore them). This wing sold on eBay for $765.15 - not a bad price I think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!   Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Default Unknown French Engineer wings ?

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know these wings?
    Thank you in advance!Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6