Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Russian ww2 ? Aircraft Steering wheel

Article about: I picked this up in Finland last week and was told most likely from a ww2 Russian aircraft but I am not 100% sure , any ideas on this ?

Default Russian ww2 ? Aircraft Steering wheel

I picked this up in Finland last week and was told most likely from a ww2 Russian aircraft but I am not 100% sure , any ideas on this ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian ww2 ? Aircraft Steering wheel  

Still looking to Id this item if anyone knows ,i have looked at alot of cockpit photos but still cant find this wheel ,anyone know ?

?

It certainly looks aircraft but I've also drawn a blank. Will try a different forum for you.

Thank you Ian i have looked at many cockpit photos with no joy , the problem is Finland had a lot of aircraft in service so no easy task finding out what this is from

Kazak 92
    ?

Nice and unusual acquisition from Finland, what's the story that came with this control wheel?

?

Hi Kradman, this control wheel looks very similar to that used in junkers F13 aircraft, some in use by finnish air force, built 1919-1932, 332 built