Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 and WW2 Japanese Aviation sake cups and memoribilia.

Article about: Thought that i should share some of my military aviation sake cups, botles and other flight memoribilia from Japan. There is a mix of different aviation areas from ballons, fighterplanes and

Default WW1 and WW2 Japanese Aviation sake cups and memoribilia.

Thought that i should share some of my military aviation sake cups, botles and other flight memoribilia from Japan. There is a mix of different aviation areas from ballons, fighterplanes and airplane factory ground breaking! :-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 and WW2 Japanese Aviation sake cups and memoribilia.   WW1 and WW2 Japanese Aviation sake cups and memoribilia.  

WW1 and WW2 Japanese Aviation sake cups and memoribilia.   WW1 and WW2 Japanese Aviation sake cups and memoribilia.  

Those are really nice. Worth a look.

MAP
    ?

Lovely. Great collection.

Love the aviation theme!! Years ago I had the opportunity to buy a sake cup with a paratrooper motif. I stupidly passed. Although some have said they didn't exist, but they were aged and looked period to me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Airborn sake cup

Great that you guys liked my aviation cups! :-)

Paratrooper on ww2 cups i have never seen, must be very rare, that would have been a juvel in any collection.
    But i do have a postwar Airborn sake cup, it was given to a Mr. Chikao Terada by the 1st Airborne Brigade in May of 1972.
    Pleas follow the link belowe to some more info from Nick Komiya.

Show your Japanese cups