Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

20 years RKKA medal

Article about: Hi All, I've come across an interesting XX years RKKA medal. I have never seen the back of the medal like that, usually they are smooth. Is this some kind of rare variation or just perfect c

Default 20 years RKKA medal

Hi All,

I've come across an interesting XX years RKKA medal. I have never seen the back of the medal like that, usually they are smooth. Is this some kind of rare variation or just perfect condition of the medal? The enamel appears correct.

Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 20 years RKKA medal   20 years RKKA medal  

20 years RKKA medal   20 years RKKA medal  

20 years RKKA medal   20 years RKKA medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 20 years RKKA medal
    P
    Many

Let me start by saying I am not experienced enough with these. I do however notice that apart from the strange finish also the details are not as defined as what I am used to. On top the eyelet on the medal seems somewhat weird, as if casted badly. But as said, I am not experienced enough. These are just my observations which makes me cautious.

I agree, the eyelet doesn't look right to me and the details in the soldier is not defined. Just curious to see if this is some sort of variation, although i've never found any of this medal.