Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic Орден Краснoй Звезды?

Article about: I was questioning if this Order Of The Red Star medal is authentic or not. The marking on the back corresponds with the time period. It looks fine to me but I want to be 100% sure. Any help

Post Authentic Орден Краснoй Звезды?

I was questioning if this Order Of The Red Star medal is authentic or not. The marking on the back corresponds with the time period. It looks fine to me but I want to be 100% sure. Any help would be appreciated.
    Authentic Орден Краснoй Звезды?Authentic Орден Краснoй Звезды?Authentic Орден Краснoй Звезды?Authentic Орден Краснoй Звезды?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Орден Краснoй Звезды?
    P
    Many

Original Miskow Mint star. I am not so sure about the enamel though. It looks like it's been replaced, seeing the way it flakes off. Most likely the 12 o'clock leg and the very end of the tip of the 9 o'clock leg are original enamel. A bit better pic is needed.

I can’t really get a better picture because of the seller but I’ll probably not buy it. Since the enamel’s likely been replaced it’s not worth spending a good bit of money on it. I appreciate the help bro!

Everything looks great to me!

Quote by Shellshocker View Post
    I can’t really get a better picture because of the seller but I’ll probably not buy it. Since the enamel’s likely been replaced it’s not worth spending a good bit of money on it. I appreciate the help bro!
    If the seller does not wanna provide better pics that already says enough. Better spend money elsewhere. After seeing pics again I still think of replaced enamel on some legs. This replaced enamel didn't hold good and that's why it's flaking off. I've seen this a lot.