Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Badge Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr, original or fake?!

Article about: The badge “Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr” (Готов к санитарной обороне ссср ). A badge that is not extremely rare. Recently I came across a copy that a

Default Badge Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr, original or fake?!

The badge “Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr” (Готов к санитарной обороне ссср ). A badge that is not extremely rare. Recently I came across a copy that aroused my surprise. I knew there were different versions of this badge, but this one was still new to me.
    For examples of the badge see; Готов к санитарной обороне ссср at DuckDuckGo

I myself doubt the originality of the badge. Yet it is a nice object to show to you as a reference. For clarification, an original badge on the right and the suspected forgery on the left. The suspected forgery is bronze, while the original is silver coloured. Note the details of the hammer and sickle and the inlaid enamel in the Soviet star. I do not find the difference in space between the texts that strange. It is striking, however, that in the presumed forgery the character "й" is smaller than the other characters. The round badges have the same size.

What do you think of the left badge?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badge Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr, original or fake?!
    P
    Many

?

I'm leaning towards good with a poor initial enamel job or a poor repair (on the top portion.) But, that top portion seems to be a variation that is uncommon, and the chocolaty brown colored screwplate concerns me. I am not an expert on these at all.

Dom
    ?

Well the thread is not recent like my contribution by the way sorry but in answer to your question, this badge is original

... and referenced in this book.

Thank you for confirming that the badge is genuine.
    I now know that there are also bronze-coloured variants of the badge “Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr”; Готов к Санитарной обороне СССР подвес 1 из 11
    The reference book you quote is interesting. I do not have this booklet myself, but on Youtube there is a video about this booklet; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWV-IOG0MN8

Dom
    ?

Quote by Asjemenou View Post
    Thank you for confirming that the badge is genuine.
    I now know that there are also bronze-coloured variants of the badge “Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr”
    With pleasure ,
    If you observe the silver plating is still visible on different parts, you can see the same phenomenon on the one on the right in your photo

?

Here's mine:Badge Ready for sanitary defense of the ussr, original or fake?!

Dom
    ?

Nice Eric

This is the version that we meet the most, sometimes they are numbered ...