Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Campaign medal documents

Article about: Document for the Medal for Victory over Germany issued to Guards Junior Lieutenant Vladimir Yefimovich Yevtushek on February 18th, 1947 and signed by the Commander and Hero of the Soviet Uni

Thanks Nick! These are indeed quite rare and this is only my 2nd Transarctic document.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Campaign medal documents
    P
    Many

Although I am unable to decipher the Senior Petty Officer's name, I am quite certain your document was signed by Rear Admiral Mikhail Georgievich Soloviev (Контр-Адмирал Михаил Георгиевич Соловьев), Commander of the 2nd Constance Order of Ushakov Submarine Brigade of the Black Sea Fleet (2 Констанцская Oрдена Ушакова Бригада Подводных Лодок Черноморского флота, 2 КОУБПЛЧФ).

Campaign medal documents

Thank you very much Bill!

Marcel, I believe his name is Pogorelyy, Stepan Terent'yevich (Погорелый Степан Терентьевич) and he can be searched on pamyat-naroda.ru. The page says he was awarded a polar medal and that he was a Senior Navy.

Thanks a lot for finding the name. Much appreciated. Now my research can continue

Document for the Medal Liberation of Warsaw issued to Senior Technical Lieutenant Leonid Nikolaevich Markov dated April 30th, 1947 by the Commander of the 402nd Aviation Assault “Sevastopol” Red Banner Order of Suvorov, 3rd Class, Regiment (командир 402-го истребительного авиационного Севастопольского Краснознаменного полка), Major & Hero of the Soviet Union (#4693), Anatoly Ermolaevich Rubakhin, Serial #B015368.

Campaign medal documents

Campaign medal documents

Campaign medal documents
    Anatoly Ermolaevich Rubakhin

That is an excellent document. Really nice one!!

My latest addition. I need some help with the middlename though. I am not certain if I translated correct?

Document for the Medal Capture of Berlin, issued to Guards Junior Sergeant Ivan Ilvig ? Stargenko, dated November 6 1945 by the Commander of the 28 Guards Canon Artillery Deblin Pomerania Red Banner Order of Kutozov Regiment , Guards Lieutenant Colonel Leonov, Serial #A057890.

Campaign medal documents

May be Ilych (Ильич).
    Anyways, A very nice doc.

Here is my Vienna Doc, awarded to Captain Roman, Eduard Arvidovich on the 30th of September, 46. It appears to be signed by Commander of the 61 PABr, but I have not found their name. Hopefully someone knows the signature.

Campaign medal documents
    Campaign medal documents

- - ------- - -

If you wish for a better picture, just ask, and where you need to see.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast