Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Im trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medal

Article about: Dear forum members Can you help me in trying to find out more about this booklet, award and medal? The award was given in 1947 for the defence of Stalingrad? Anyway I can read Russian (I had

Default Im trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medal

Dear forum members

Can you help me in trying to find out more about this booklet, award and medal? The award was given in 1947 for the defence of Stalingrad? Anyway I can read Russian (I had it for two years in school) but the handwritten part is so difficult to make out!

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!

Frank

D-Day, Normandy and beyond

Im trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medal
    P
    Many

The Soldier Book appears to be issued to Dmitriy Akimovich Kikot' and is stamped for the 59th Guards Air Assault Aviation Regiment, whereas the Defense of Stalingrad Medal document appears to be issued to Guards Senior Lieutenant Aleksander Antonovich Miroshchenko by the Voroshilovgrad Oblast Regional Military Commissariat.

Thank you so much for your reply Bill! Do you think they are authentic?

Yes, but these appear to be disparate, separate items.

Hi Bill! Thank you I do not mind that they are seperate items. There is also a photo of a russian soldier with writting on the back would you like to see it?

Sure, as your time permits. . .

Default Here the are the other pictures...

Hi BIll here are some more pictures! :-)

I see you have the Partizan booklets too!?

Im trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medalIm trying to find out about this Russian award, booklet and medal