Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Info on Order of the Red Star award number

Article about: Hi guys, Spotted this Order of the Red Star for sale. It looks absolutely legit but before making the decision to buy it I thought about asking some member with more knowledge of these about

Jan
    ?

Default Info on Order of the Red Star award number

Hi guys,

Spotted this Order of the Red Star for sale. It looks absolutely legit but before making the decision to buy it I thought about asking some member with more knowledge of these about the number on it. Would it be easy to research?

Best, Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info on Order of the Red Star award number   Info on Order of the Red Star award number  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Info on Order of the Red Star award number
    P
    Many

Not 100% certain since I haven't handled these very early stars in hand myself but from what I see it looks good and is among the highest numbers in this variation/serialnumber range (highest according Mondvor is # 24275, only one number above yours!).
    Myself I would take the risk and get this one based on these pics alone.

Research is possible yes. Just ask one of the guys mentioned here on the forum many times before who do research

?

I don't see anything that stands out as bad but I don't have a lot of experience with these early ORS. This should be fairly expensive so make sure the seller is vetted, and also check some of the Russian language sites for more feedback.