Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

May I ask if this Hero of Soviet Union (Герой Радянського Союзу) is real or fake

Article about: I am looking to finalise my soviet collection. Therefore, I am hoping to add a Hero of Soviet Union (Gold Star) into my collection. Thus, I hope fellow collectors could help me to see if thi

Default May I ask if this Hero of Soviet Union (Герой Радянського Союзу) is real or fake

I am looking to finalise my soviet collection. Therefore, I am hoping to add a Hero of Soviet Union (Gold Star) into my collection. Thus, I hope fellow collectors could help me to see if this medal is real?

Thank you very much in advance

May I ask if this Hero of Soviet Union (Герой Радянського Союзу) is real or fakeMay I ask if this Hero of Soviet Union (Герой Радянського Союзу) is real or fakeMay I ask if this Hero of Soviet Union (Герой Радянського Союзу) is real or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement May I ask if this Hero of Soviet Union (Герой Радянського Союзу) is real or fake
    P
    Many

I am not experienced with these but did you try to find the recipient? Easy to find the name and with a name you get photos and from these you can see if the suspension matches (high or low/wide or narrow). That is already a good start.
    Myself I like this gold star though I am not experienced enough to give definite answers on these.

Gold Star # 3676 was awarded to Boris Koshechkin. The seller of this award is a reliable seller. Bought more from them in the past.

Yes, the seller has already done some research on the recipient. However, due to my lack of expertise, that's why I was hoping for some advice.

So in your opinion, it is an original award, right?

Thank you

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Gold Star # 3676 was awarded to Boris Koshechkin. The seller of this award is a reliable seller. Bought more from them in the past.
    Yes, the seller has already done some research on the recipient. However, due to my lack of expertise, that's why I was hoping for some advice.

So in your opinion, it is an original award, right?

Thank you

As I said, I like this Gold Star and think it is original. However I am not experienced enough to give a solid, definite answer.

Yes, I do able to find this General, just I dont get a clear close picture that shows me the medal. However, thanks for all the help. I am contacting the seller.

Well, regarding the type of suspension; this Star for sale has the same type of suspension as was worn by the awardee.
    Perhaps ask Matt from Sovietorders for a look at this Gold Star. If someone can tell than it's him.

I would definately ask for a second opinion / COA from an expert. There are very convincing fakes around of the Gold star.
    As they are not cheap, it can be as costly mistake when it turns out to be a fake piece.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast