Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1

Article about: Hi all- Today, I am proud to present to you all my first "high end" purchase. I have been saving up money, and I finally got enough to pull the trigger on this absolutely beautiful

Default Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1

Hi, everyone- Today, I am proud to present to you all my first "high end" purchase. I have been saving up money, and I finally got enough to pull the trigger on this absolutely beautiful Sevastopol medal, with its original type 1 suspension and ribbon! I couldn't be happler with this plece.

Without further ado, here is my fully original, Defense of Sevastopol medal!

Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1
    Last edited by PapaStalin1943; 07-15-2020 at 07:26 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1
    P
    Many

Here are some more high-def photos of this beautiful medal:

Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1   Medal “For Defense of Sevastopol” Type 1  

Nice example you got there mate. I know you've been pining to get a high end medal for some time now, good to see it turned out well.

Quote by Thedutchjelle View Post
    Nice example you got there mate. I know you've been pining to get a high end medal for some time now, good to see it turned out well.
    Thank you very much! Yeah I have, and it was a very satisfying feeling when I received the medal, as I've been wanting one for quite a bit now

It is always satisfying indeed when finally getting a medal or order which you wanted for ages. Nothing beats that feeling

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    It is always satisfying indeed when finally getting a medal or order which you wanted for ages. Nothing beats that feeling
    I couldn't agree with you more!