Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Need help translating this document

Article about: Hello, I found this medal for combat merrit for sale, with this citation document attach. I would like to know the citation for the award befor i purchase it. Could somebuddy help with the t

Default Need help translating this document

Hello,

I found this medal for combat merrit for sale, with this citation document attach. I would like to know the citation for the award befor i purchase it.
    Could somebuddy help with the translation of the citayion part. Thanks ahead

Need help translating this document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help translating this document
    P
    Many

Igor (Egorka on this forum) does translations for a small fee: Research - Soviet Orders
    Furthermore Auke does translations for a small fee: Auke de Vlieger

Since translating such documents involves work both ask fees for this which is fully understandable. Best to contact one of them for full translation.

Just a small start: Junior Sergeant Vasily Romanovich Gontsarenko was a driver in the 479 Independant Technical Aviation Battalion is awarded the Medal for Combat merit.

But as said, translating the full you need one of the gentlemen above since translating is quite some work, both are highly recommendable.