Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Order Nevsky Authentic?

Article about: Hello. I believe that this is a Type 1 variation 3 Order of Nevsky, and I believe that this may be real, but then again there are lots of fakes out there, so I need your help. Thanks!

Default Order Nevsky Authentic?

Hello. I believe that this is a Type 1 variation 3 Order of Nevsky, and I believe that this may be real, but then again there are lots of fakes out there, so I need your help. Thanks!

Order Nevsky Authentic?Order Nevsky Authentic?Order Nevsky Authentic?Order Nevsky Authentic?Order Nevsky Authentic?Order Nevsky Authentic?Order Nevsky Authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order Nevsky Authentic?
    P
    Many

the patina applied to make it look used is something that is obvious give away...spacing for Alexander Nevsky is off....

I am not experienced enough on these but my observation is that some things are not completely correct compared to originals I feel 100% comfortable with. Other things do look correct so myself I would be left with doubts with this one and in this field it is never good to be left with doubts. Especially with the more expensive orders like these Nevsky orders.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, since one of the “spikes” looked differently on the reverse than on others I have seen.atleast I know for sure. Thanks!

Huh, that is a bit odd, the bid is now at almost 1,000 dollars.

MAP
    ?

Quote by PapaStalin1943 View Post
    Huh, that is a bit odd, the bid is now at almost 1,000 dollars.
    Know nothing about this or any Soviet awards but as the saying goes......"a fool and his money are soon parted"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree, I have seen many fakes sold for lots of money on "auction" sites like Ebay. My motto is: know your stuff. Know what you are buying, and when in doubt don't bid/buy!

Myself I am still in doubts on this one. There is more what I dislike than what I like so I would definitely pass (but in all fairness, I am not experienced enough with these).

Yeah, I kind of suspected from the start that this was a fake. I agree with you 100%. Thanks.