Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)

Article about: Just accuired this well worn beauty to my WW2 "salty" collection. I fell head over heels in love with the patina and wear. Best, Jan

Jan
    ?

Default Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)

Just accuired this well worn beauty to my WW2 "salty" collection. I fell head over heels in love with the patina and wear.

Best, Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)   Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)  

Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)   Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)  

Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)   Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty early, 1st type Medal for the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic (Polar regions)
    P
    Many

I noticed this one last week on their latest update. In 'lovely' salty condition, exactly how I like them
    Though their price is ridiculously overpriced (as with most of their campaign medals and excellence badges). Don't get me wrong, I buy often from them and their service is excellent....but as said, their Soviet awards and badges are so overpriced that some are into the realms of insanity. € 150 for this arctic, € 145 for a postwar Excellent driver. Seriously??

Jan
    ?

I cancelled one night out with the boys to save the money and get this lovely item instead. Think I made a good deal ;D

Best, Jan