Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Sniper Badges

Article about: A couple of wartime sniper badges... The one on the left is a Soviet sniper of PKKA badge , 1938-1942 issue. The badge was manufactured between 1938 - July 1941 (production ceased soon after

Default Sniper Badges

A couple of wartime sniper badges...

The one on the left is a Soviet sniper of PKKA badge , 1938-1942 issue (not in the best condition). The badge was manufactured between 1938 - July 1941 (production ceased soon after the German invasion of the Soviet Union). The remaining stock was being issued until mid 1942 at which point the badge was replaced by the sniper badge of the 'Excellence' series shown on the right.

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sniper Badges   Sniper Badges  

Sniper Badges   Sniper Badges  

Sniper Badges  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sniper Badges
    P
    Many

Very nice badges Nick! Such an early one is still missing from my collection. And your excellent sniper is still in great condition!! Here's mine (a variant 3), quite some damage to the enamel with some repainted areas.

Sniper Badges