Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

3,7cm Flak 18 HE round - beautiful condition!

Article about: Hi guys, just wanted to show this 3,7 cm Flak HE round I recently bought from Germany. The overall condition is quite excellent and the shell is still carrying most of its original yellow pa

CSW
    ?

Default 3,7cm Flak 18 HE round - beautiful condition!

Hi guys,

just wanted to show this 3,7 cm Flak HE round I recently bought from Germany. The overall condition is quite excellent and the shell is still carrying most of its original yellow paintwork with lots of stamps visible as well. The dates on the different parts are not a perfect match but everything is in great shape. Glad to have found this one - I think it could be a decent piece to display alongside the 2cm and 8,8cm rounds I've had for a while

Thanks for taking a look!

3,7cm Flak 18 HE round - beautiful condition!

3,7cm Flak 18 HE round - beautiful condition! 3,7cm Flak 18 HE round - beautiful condition!

3,7cm Flak 18 HE round - beautiful condition! 3,7cm Flak 18 HE round - beautiful condition!

?

Nice round!

I've been looking here in the Uk but nothing comes close to the overall condition of this 3.7 Pak/flak fantastic example friend.!!!

TWS
    ?

Very nice. That's in really good condition. Great display piece for sure.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

CSW
    ?

Cheers guys, thanks for the comments! Indeed it is a very decent example.

Jake, I know the struggle. I too had to wait quite a long time to find mine. They are out there though, and I'm sure you will eventually be able to get yourself an excellent one!

Tha5 is a killer piece!