Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

.303 Blanks

Article about: I wanted to share these images with you as I was pleased to obtain some .303 Blank cartridges recently. If we consider how many rounds of .303 of all types were produced over the years it is

Thanks to all for your contributions.

?

As far as I know these are not grenade launchers,check out this reply.....Rifle grenade, ranges and ammo info please
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thumbs up

They also came in 48 rd heavy paper boxes AND IN 300 rd wood carrying boxes like live ammo. I used to buy this stuff by the case for sale to WW 2 reenactors.
    Sarge

Like Kradman I remember using hundreds if not thousands of these in the late 70's early 80's in both Bren guns and the old Lee Enfield whilst a cadet.

Strange old world ain't it - some turned up on the Island about a month ago, just like that - all packed in paper and string wartime dated blanks - what are the chances? I collect 303 for my sins but I do have a boxful of wartime blanks if anyone in the U wants them - not for free I might add!! - message me if interested I'll bring them to the next show I do- they are NOT illegal to sell BTW

CBH
    ?

Here are a couple of mine . The belt is 7.62 GPMG , if anyone got a spare one kicking around ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture .303 Blanks   .303 Blanks  

?

Blanks are quite common in the UK even paper packaged ones, here is a link to a website I look after for .303 info - https://sites.google.com/site/britmilammo/

just scroll down to .303 all individual histories and info on them

Rich

Yes that was poor Tony's efforts - glad to see the site is still up - that was a sad loss to the community

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Yes that was poor Tony's efforts - glad to see the site is still up - that was a sad loss to the community
    Yes he will be sadly missed I am looking after his site and I will be adding drawings and photos this year, also want to add chargers and stripper clips as well

Rich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2