Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir

Article about: Guys Any ideas what this is all about ? Not sure what the translation of this is? Any help much appreciated

Default British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir

Guys

Any ideas what this is all about ? Not sure what the translation of this is?

Any help much appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir   British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir  

British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir   British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir  

British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir   British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir  

British 13 Pdr, German Vet Bring Back Souvenir  

"Lorettohöhe" [Loretto Ridge] refers to a location of the fighting in the Artois area. However, it's spelled as "Lörettohohe" here (with the "o" and the "ö" switched), which makes me a bit sceptical.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    "Lorettohöhe" [Loretto Ridge] refers to a location of the fighting in the Artois area. However, it's spelled as "Lörettohohe" here (with the "o" and the "ö" switched), which makes me a bit sceptical.
    Superb thank you, do you know what the other writing is perhaps? Deutsche something Feldzug?

Much appreciated !!!!
    Danke

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    Superb thank you, do you know what the other writing is perhaps? Deutsche something Feldzug?

Much appreciated !!!!
    Danke
    "Deutscher (...) Feldzug" ["German (...) campaign"]; but I don't know about that middle word...

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    "Deutscher (...) Feldzug" ["German (...) campaign"]; but I don't know about that middle word...
    Yes that's a problem that one, i was told it was some sort of collection box for the campaign on the the eastern front in 42, hence the 42

Thanks for your input !
    All the best